Saturday 28 December 2013

The Liebster Award - By Cassie


So the lovely Nicolette at Just Nicolette gave us the Liebster Award tag. Now I will be honest, I didn't know what this was until I read her post, and now I am grateful for the chance to get involved with this tag. Now seeing as this blog is a collaboration with Scarlett, I'll do this one and if Scarlett can make time to do her own then you will get two, but for now it's just me Cassie.

The rules are list 11 random facts about yourself. Answer the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked, nominate 11 people of your own, and ask them 11 questions. (Also let the 11 people know).

So here it goes. Cassie's Random facts

1. My Blogging Alter Ego Cassie is not known to many people that know me

2. I never wear matching socks

3. The First time I ever dressed up fully as Cassie was aged 14. Full wig and make up. I was skinny then and I envy myself now.

4. Only 5 people who see me on a regular basis know about Cassie, the rest of the people are internet people I have met through blogging and Twitter.

5. I use to shave my legs throughout high school and nobody noticed.

6. My Celebrity Crush was Micheala Strachan

7. I accidentally took and wore a womans Dorothy Perkins coat home from a party and never noticed for weeks.

8. I use to wear a skirt in private almost every night after school when my parents were at work

9. When I was 15 I had a myspace account as Cassie that is still out there somewhere

10. I told a girlfriend about my crossdressing aged 19 and she dumped me because she didn't like the fact I looked like her sister (TRUE STORY!)

11. I am a lazy Crossdresser in my 20s

So there are some random facts about Cassie.
Here are the Blogs I nominate for this Tag/Award

1.   Thou Shall Not Covert : http://thoushaltnotcovet.net/
2.   Beauty in Beta : http://beautyinbeta.co.uk/
3.   Wanting to be a domestic goddess : http://wantingtobeadomesticgoddess.blogspot.co.uk/
4.   Nickie Kinickie : http://www.nickikinickie.co.uk/
5.   Eat Read Glam : http://eatreadglam.wordpress.com/
6.   Wander Lynn : http://www.wanderlyn.com/
8.   4eva Fashion Princess http://www.4evafashionprincessmonthly.com/
9.   Hayley Squibb http://squibbvicious.com/

So Now here are the Q's I have to answer

1. What would you need to have on a long flight?
- I would need some kind of device that plays video. I need to watch a film, box set or something to keep my entertained. I find it difficult to read on the plane as it makes me feel sick, so I can watch hours of tv and film
2. If you had a talk show what would it be called?
- It would be called "Cassie's Corner!" and I would be dressed like Lois Lane trying to get to the bottom of everything
3. Season of Choice?
- Winter! I love Christmas and wrapping up warm. In Cassie mode I get to wear the thermal tights and winter coats
4. Favourite Film?
- Too Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything Julie Newmar (1995) This film made me want to become a Drag Queen! I Still fancy Chi Chi
5. If you had a choice to rename yourself what would it be?
- Well seeing as Cassie isn't my real name I would choose that 
6. Dream date?
- Any type of date with Lucinda Rhodes! She is a gem 
7. Any pets?
- No, My Housemate is a allergic to animals and fun
8. Any advice you would give your younger self?
- Never be afraid of unleashing your inner woman! There are more people like you out there
9. If you could live in a fictional world which would it be?
- I would live on Wisteria Lane (from Desperate Housewives) and be that Guy who dresses as a woman, WHAT A STORY LINE!! 
10. Go to makeup?
- Any type of Lipstick. I need lippy to feel better
11. And you won't leave the house without...?
- I would never leave the house, as Cassie, with my make up bag, as I need to keep the make up good or the man underneath ruins the illusion!

So, there you go, my Q's are Answered. I hope they were good enough. Now here are the 11 Q's for others to answer. I don't think you are obliged to answer them, but I am just following the rules, and I am a stickler for the rules.
1. Who was your first Celeb Crush?
2. Who would you like to be for 24hrs?
3. Do you remember your first kiss?
4. What Song could you listen to on repeat 24/7
5. Skirts or Trousers?
6. What celeb do you look like?
7. Have you ever been attracted to a member of the same sex?
8. What would you do if you caught your partner wearing your clothes?
9. Fav Movie?
10. Style Icon?
11. Why do you Blog?
Now, Hope to hear back from you.
Cassie xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment