Sunday 8 December 2013

#CassieNightOut = WOW

So this weekend I had my annual Tranny night out in Bristol with a good friend of mine who also dabbles in the art of dressing as a woman for no other reason other than to look fabulous. I refer to her as Miss X as she is someone who is very secretive about herself alter ego and real life persona. Much like myself, I prefer to keep them far apart as not to cause unnecessary problems.

Anyway Miss X and I (Cassie) have been to Bristol to meet up with other "T Girls" for the past 2 years. This being the 3rd time I felt comfortable and excited to completely leave my male self at home and venture out as Cassie without any worries about work the following week etc etc.
First off Me and Miss X had a little road trip to the hotel and it was a strange trip as it was pretty much 2 guys talking about Mandela, The Football, Ps4 and what heels we had to wear out that night. We even had Miss X's wife (yes she is married with a 5 year old) on the phone saying Miss X had left behind her eyelash curler!. Listening to Miss X talk to her wife about such thing reminded me how little people know about Crossdressers and some Transvestites. I will get back to this later.



Anyway after hours of driving we got to the Hotel, hit the pub for food and pints and checked into the room. The last time the staff will see 2 men enter that room, as the next few hours was like the back stage area of a fashion show. Clothes were flung about, make up tried and tested and removed and reapllied. I wish we were filmed as watched 2 Men, who in my opinion look no different to any other average joe on the street, getting all dragged up and transforming into women is beautiful to watch.

I have been told I resemble Sandra Bullock when dressed as Cassie and Miss X looks increbibly like Holly Willoughby! Seriously She looks ten times better than me, She is beautiful.




So at about 8pm we were ready. We has a Taxi picking us up and we exited the Hotel to some glances from the staff that we laughed off as we had already had a few drinks. The taxi driver didnt batter an eyelid as Me and Miss X sat in the back talking to a friend on the phone who was waiting for us at the venue.

Now this venue is "T Girl" friendly. It is a well established gay hotspot too. Again I have said before I am not a gay man but I have a lot of gay/bisexual friends. It was lovely to see so many familar faces of Transvestites and Transexuals that I have met online over the years.
I was constantly complimented on my dress and legs which is always nice to hear. The night was a riot. Lots of drinking, dancing and chatting commenced.



This was all nearly ruined thanks to a group of football lads who decided to gatecrash the party and act all insecure in their own sexuality. 3 years ago I would have cried and ran from these lads in intimiadation but not friday night. These 4 guys began a fight with some of the T Girls outside the bar which only got nasty when the entire venue turned on these bullies and chased them away from the place. That was the end of it. Or so I thought.

At around 3am Me and Miss X, slightly worse for wear but still looking glamourous, headed to the nearest kebab shop where suprise suprise 2 of the bullies was standing. Looking off his face he spotted us and started hurling abuse from a distance. Now I kept my cool and carried on walking to the taxi rank, but Miss X was having none of it and before I could say "Luis Vuitton" she was confronting the guy and pushing him up against the wall. Now this could have gone badly and sprawled into a big fight but Bristol being a lovely place, a group of girls came over and stuck up for us and once again this bully left sheepishly.

It was nice to see a group of young girls stick up for strangers, expsecially men in a dress, and we all had a laugh at the taxi rank as they were very interested in our life choice. We posed for pics with the girls and no doubt I'll be getting facebook requests from them soon.

Me and Miss X headed back to the hotel and carried on drinking till 7am.! Spent most of Saturday suffering and headed back home in the longest car journey ever! OH and to top the night off, I lost my phone! which isn't a major deal but if anybody finds it, they will find some very strange Male to Female photos on there!

There is more to discuss on my night out, but my head still hurts I can't remember it.

Thanks for reading
Cassie xox

No comments:

Post a Comment