Thursday 28 November 2013

Leg Envy!

So tonight I settled down to watch I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here NOW, The Spin off Show after the main show, and as I was watching it I just couldn't keep my eyes off a certain pair of legs on show.
Laura Whitmore! This girl has the most amazing legs I have ever seen, I mean she can literally pull off any type of outfit that shows off her legs.



Being a man, I am fond of ladies legs. But as a Cross-dressing Man, I am also envious of them. I will be honest and say that many people who have seen me in full Cassie Get up have commented on my slender, feminine legs and I LOVE that. I still get envious of legs on a lot of women (and some men) on a daily basis.



I personally spend a lot of time making my legs look and feel the best, regardless of whether I have to cover them up at work and during my normal male life. I moisturise and even tan them as well as keeping them smooth all year round. I have moved onto waxing them as shaving never gave me the right feel.

I remember when I first shaved my legs and the feeling I got from seeing them was immense. Ask any other Cross dresser and they will tell you the same thing. I find smooth legs to be one of the most feminine things ever. What I find hilarious is that a lot of ladies I talk to complain about keeping their legs smooth and it makes me smile the amount of effort I go through just to get them hidden daily compared to a lot of my natural girl friends who'd rather throw on some jeans to cover up their hairy legs.



So I guess this post was about legs. I love legs and like to keep mine smooth and moisturised. What products do you use to keep yours in good nick?

Thanks for reading
Cassie x

No comments:

Post a Comment