Thursday 28 November 2013

All I want for Christmas is...gorgeous looking skin

After months of mother asking me what I'd like for Christmas this year; I've finally found something that gets my heart racing:  it's la prairie Skin Caviar foundation - and since discovering this item I have been dreaming of flawless skin without getting that awful 'caked' look which always seems to happen during the cold winter months.   Awful isn't it - during winter my skin gets massively dry and flaky, and in summer it's an oily mess so I'm unable to wear foundation anyway :-( 







 Yes, okay - so it's pretty pricey at £134, but it triples up as a concelaor and skin treatment as well as a silky finish foundation!
So how has it taken me so long to buy into this product?  I mean, I'm a massive believer in spending money on something if it's going to be a real benefit to me.
Truth be told, I let a good friend buy it first and report back to me - you've gotta be cautious during a recession!
She came into work today with skin like a porcelein doll (not the creepy kind!).  The formula is so lightweight yet dense in pigment that it gave her a finish on her face that looked like her skin (only better!).
Yes - I was concerned about the price initially, but hey - It's Christmas and I deserve beautiful skin now I'm officially 'getting myself out there' on the dating scene!

So let me know before I order:  Do you think it's worth the price?  Or do you think the old cost and worth argument weighs it out?

One things for sure:  Cassie will be the first one to try it if I do decide to buy, so be prepared for lots of over-excited blogging on how fantastic she feels with her 'second skin!'

Until then,
Much love

Scarlett
xoxox






No comments:

Post a Comment