Tuesday 19 November 2013

Just a Regular Tuesday Evening

So whilst co-blogger of this blog Scarlett gets ready for her date this weekend, and ignoring my phone calls (she blames her phone, I say she's blanking me because she doesn't want me to brag about being right her Ex!) I spent my Tuesday evening as Cassie.
Now for those thinking I spend a lot of my time dressed as a female will be sorely mistaken. In fact, lie I have said previously, its possibly a twice weekly thing. I mean I am sometimes tired from work so can't be bothered to even drag up (I use drag up, even though I'm not a drag queen). Some nights after work I end up in the pub with my usual males mates and no trace of femininity exists.

But tonight I planned an evening delving out the glad rags and heels for a night in watching......The football! Yes I know not very girly I know, but regardless I needed some Cassie time. All this blogging and tweeting to new people under the Cassie tag made me want to bring her out more.

So I left work at usual time and headed home. Grabbing some make up from the train station that I needed. I went for some Ruby Woo Red Lipstick. A Lippy that I am so fond of and can't live without. Buying make up at places like Boots now is natural for me, I don't even flinch when buying it along with a copy of Grazia. I don't care. And that's something I have felt good about.




I arrived home just before 6pm and it takes me roughly 45 minutes to get fully glammed. I am already a clean and smoothly shaven man so my entire grooming routine allows me less time to mess about transforming from Guy to Girl.
So around roughly 7pm my House mate arrives home from work. She usually works late on a Tuesday so likes to bring home takeaway. She brings home my fav tonight, which is Dominoes!! I know a girl should watch her figure but I needed this. I am a Pizza Addict!.
Anyway my house mate, lets call her Gemma (Not her real name) has always been a fan of Cassie and I sometimes feel like she's disappointed when she turns up and I'm not in Cassie mode. I can see it in her eyes when she walks in and I'm sitting in my joggers watching the football or something.

So My Tuesday night consisted of eating pizza, watching the football (We lost!) and having a few glasses of wine. Me and Gemma can simply chat away like there's no tomorrow. She is a funny girl, possibly one of the funniest girls I know. she hates Football, but LOVES taking the piss out of it.

So there you have it. The real life of a Crossdresser. It is that simple. I spent time to look all girly just to sit around my living room being lazy. Why? I have no idea. It is like an urge. I needed to escape my boy life for a few hours. I became Cassie for a few hours and felt relaxed. Thats what dressing up means to me. Some nights I like to go out clubbing to the local T Girl friendly bar and some nights I spend sitting in. Either way it's about giving myself an outlet. 




Now this Blog allows me to share my way of life. I hope you enjoy it. 

Thanks for reading
Cassie xoxox

3 comments:

  1. Nice to find out more about you! :) Beth xo

    beautyinbeta.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Beth, I aim to share more of my world with you all xxx

      Cassie x

      Delete
  2. Loving reading about you both so far! Ooooh if you like Ruby Woo, try Illamasqua Box. And the company is all about Make-Up for your Alter Ego too!

    Roxilicious82 @ Simply Roxilicious!

    ReplyDelete