Monday 18 November 2013

Suit and Ties VS Skirt and Heels

"who is she?"

So Today I was at work, busy away being boring and dull, trying to get work done to schedules and timelines whilst drinking copious amounts of coffee. This is a daily routine for me. The Daily grind for....well lets say Conner (Not my real name) is just like many guys out there working in office based environment. Lots of women work in my office and I have a great friendship with them. But to them I am jack the lad, fun loving and football loving *Connor. But what they don't know is when I leave work and head home to my cat and house mate I sometimes become Cassie! a Fun loving, Leggy Blonde (sometimes) who loves all things fashion.
So Today whilst I was sitting in on a dull mundane meeting with 6 other beautiful ladies I couldn't help but let Cassie take over my brain and entertain me. To do this, she simply analysed the fashion these ladies and it made that hour go fast. If only I could swap my suit and tie for skirt and heels!



Now each to their own is something I constantly hear from people and that is true, but to most people who know Cassie, know what this means to me. First off, I will not be making a transition at any point of my life. I am happy being *Connor and never want to stop that. Secondly, Cassie is an expression of me that comes out roughly twice a week in full (ie. make up, wig, heels the lot) and partly a few more nights a week (ie. pamper nights, waxing etc).


Cassie is my Alter Ego but for the purpose of this blog *Connor is my alter ego. With my blog posts I shall be Cassie and writing about her thoughts and ideas. So Hopefully over time you will all get to know her more and with the help of Scarlett we can make this blog fun and a good read.

Scarlett is the main blogger here. She is so talented and creative with her writing I can't wait for you all to read her posts. As for me, I aim to introduce you to the world of Cross-Dressing that shys away from those pesky bearded fellas in tights and bad make up. I want to show you Cassie and her thoughts on being a guy who looks good as a chick.

So I suppose this is a kind of introduction to my participation on this blog. Hope you enjoy.

Bye for now
Cassie xoxo

@GirlClosetBlog


1 comment:

  1. As a girl who used to work in an office I always found "Office Fashion" can be a little dull. I hope the ladies you were working with had ventured away from the classic black skirt, white blouse affair.

    Roxilicious82 @ Simply Roxilicious!

    ReplyDelete